The Neil Adams Sports Bar will operate for three days per week, starting this Friday.
Following excellent feedback from attendees and the Police in the first two weeks since restrictions were lifted, the bar is now going to operate from Friday to Sunday.
The outside space available on the terraces of The Brewery Field has allowed effective social distancing and created more room inside the sports bar to spread tables out.
A one-way system; controlled turnstile entry; table service; washing and disinfectant stations; appropriate PPC; and strict staff cleaning processes have all been introduced to create an effective socially-distant environment which was praised by visiting officers on its first day of opening.
The venue will be showing all of this weekend’s packed schedule of football, including West Ham vs Watford; Huddersfield vs West Brom; Norwich vs Burnley; Derby vs Leeds; Bournemouth vs Southampton; and Tottenham vs Leicester.
The bar will open 3pm to 9pm on Friday, 11am to 9pm on Saturday and 12pm to 6pm on Sunday.
Pre-booking no longer essential
Patrons no longer need to book in advance to attend, however we recommend this to avoid disappointment.
Once the pre-set capacity is reached, we will not admit anyone else.
Patrons are advised to pre-book a table through the social media channels of The Neil Adams Sports Bar or The Moors Tavern, either on Twitter or Facebook. Direct messages should be sent and bookings will be confirmed by way of reply by staff. If you would prefer, bookings can be made by phone, on 07701355951.
- Moors Lager or Bitter just £2.30 a pint
- House Spirits just £2.50 for a double or £3 for a double with a dash
- Get your rewards card! For every pint of Carling, John Smiths, Carling Cider or Dark Fruits purchased, you will gain a stamp. Once four stamps have been accrued you will receive your fifth pint FREE
When in attendance at The Neil Adams Sports Bar, you must follow our safety procedures at all times. They are as follows:
- We are operating a strict one-way system, which must be followed at a save distance, marked out by the floor stickers
- You will need to submit track and trace details upon entry
- We advise you to use a hand sanitisation station every time you enter/leave or head to/from the toilets
- Toilets are available on both the Wood Vue and Tees crescent sides of the stadium to prevent any kind of congestion
- Tables will be cleaned and sanitised throughout your stay at the Bar by our staff on a regular basis
Thank you to those who have attended
Matthew Hannon, Group General Manager, has thanked those who have been to the Sports Bar over the last two weeks.
He said: “We have decided to open for a third day based on the good behaviour and positive feedback we have had from the people who have attended over the last two weeks. People have still thoroughly enjoyed themselves and have been interested to witness some of the ground improvement works taking place at The Brewery Field.
“We have been commended by the Police following an inspection of our measures on our first day and we have been encouraged by the support we have received so far. We look forward to building up our offer and continuing to provide a safe and enjoyable social environment for people to enjoy a slice or normality.
“I look forward to seeing everyone there this weekend, when we will be having some great drinks offers and live sport.”