Spennymoor Town’s official match day programme, ‘The Moors’, is back for the new season ahead of the visit of York City on Saturday.
Sporting a new look thanks to the great work of our sponsors at Aztec Colour Print, there are now 44 pages of interviews and features.
In this week’s issue:
- Jason Ainsley reflects on the season so far and the tough task against York City.
- Andrew Johnson is this week’s ‘Big Interview’. The winger outlines his aims for the season and how he wants to improve on his goal tally from 2018/19.
- In case you missed it, there’s a chance to read a unique interview as Rob Ramshaw super fan Fallon Ward asked her idol ten questions.
- York City is in the ‘Away End’ as we look at their history, manager, squad and one to watch.
- Our ‘Matchday Centre’ is the best place to find out all the key details about both teams.
- Spennymoor Town Ladies Manager Dominic Bylett speaks about his new side as they prepare to embark on their first season together.
- Dan Simmonite shares his views on York’s season so far and what he expects from the game.
- ‘National League North Hub’ provides a round-up of the latest events in the division.
Get the first issue of the season for just £2.50. Look out for our programme sellers at The Brewery Field.