The Brewery Field’s stunning new Platinum Club is the definitive way to watch Spennymoor Town FC this season. The fully-refurbished suite is perfect for supporters or businesses alike and makes any trip to The Brewery Field extra special.
With limited availability, don’t miss your chance to secure one of the most sought-after spots in Spennymoor.
- Watch the Moors from the comfort of the brand new, completely refurbished Platinum Club Suite in the top of the Ramside Estates Main Stand with elevated views of the pitch and the ground.
- Efficiently run by club partner and hospitality expert Ramside Estates, creator of The Oyster Festival, The Lobster Festival and the North East’s biggest music festival, Hardwick Live.
- Champagne reception on arrival as you make your way up to the new suite.
- Delicious fork buffet provided by the people who brought you the award-winning Rib Room and Fusion restaurants.
- Match sponsorship for one home game in the National League North – the highest level in the Club’s history. This includes presentation of the Man of the Match bottle of champagne with that game’s winner.
- One free copy of our upgraded match programme per person, featuring more brilliant original content than ever.
- Smart casual dress code: no tracksuits or trainers permitted.
Enquire to Adam Brown, Jonathan Cope or Tony Wilson to work out a part-season membership deal for the Platinum Club.