Bookings for the Moors Tavern this weekend are being moved to the Neil Adams Sports Bar to ensure the safety of patrons and staff.
As more information and guidance from the government has become available over the course of the last week regarding how to safely operate a bar and premises, it has sadly become clear that we can not do this at The Moors Tavern.
The safety of our customers and staff has to be our absolute, number one priority in the circumstances we all find ourselves in. This means that we will unfortunately not be able to open the Moors Tavern until restrictions are relaxed further.
The good news is that we are able to serve people safely at The Brewery Field’s Neil Adams Sports Bar. We are able to position tables in a socially-distant manner on the terraces outside the bar and also a small number inside the bar, all served via table service. We are pleased to confirm that we will be moving previous bookings over from the Moors Tavern to the Neil Adams Sports Bar. Group General Manager Matthew Hannon will be contacting each previous booking to confirm that they wish to change.
This solution also allows anyone who follows Spennymoor Town FC or non league football to get a sneak peak at The Brewery Field’s developments over the summer, as the club prepares for next season.
No walk-ins accepted
Please note, we will not be accepting walk-in bookings. You must book in advance through the Moors Tavern or Neil Adams Sports Bar twitter accounts via direct message. This is to ensure we do not exceed a safe capacity.
The following arrangements must be observed at all times by patrons of the Sports Bar. Please familiarise yourself with them if you are attending.
- A booking must be made in advance via The Neil Adams Sports Bar or Moors Tavern twitter account. You will be given a reference number to quote upon arrival to The Brewery Field.
- Entrance will be through the Wood Vue turnstiles. This is where contact details will be taken for each member of the party wishing to enter The Brewery Field.
- There will be two sets of toilets available, situated in the Sports Bar itself and on the opposite side of the ground where the dugouts are.
- There will be sanitisers available in various different points in and around the Sports Bar.
- We will have dedicated cleaners, whose sole job will be wiping tables, disinfecting areas and regular toilet checks.
- All our staff are provided with the appropriate PPE equipment in line with government guidelines to protect themselves and the public.
- Plastic disposable glasses will be used at ALL times.