AFFORDABLE FOOTBALL FOR ALL
Spennymoor Town has partnered with Kaizen Ticketing which has enabled the club to revolutionise its ticketing operations.
The introduction of e-ticketing also means the club will be able to track and trace every spectator entering The Brewery Field on a match day, aligning with Covid-19 policies and procedures.
Kaizen Ticketing will host an online portal accessed via the Spennymoor Town official website, from which all season tickets and match day tickets will be sold.
Digital scanners will be in place at each entry point to the The Brewery Field on match days to provide fans with faster entry into the ground, as well as cashless access.
Season Tickets will take the form of a QR code card for the 2020/21 campaign, with spectators required to simply tap their card against one of the scanners to gain entry.
One-off match ticket purchases will be accessible via a QR code which can be downloaded on to any mobile device. Fans can then scan the code at one of the multiple e-ticket turnstile entry points around the ground.
The Brewery Field will still boast two cash turnstiles on match days for fans who do not have access to a mobile device.
Purchasing your Moors season ticket online has never been easier thanks to our new e-ticketing platform.
- After inputting your details and key information you will receive your account number via the email address you provided.
- You will now be able to select either an adult, concession or junior ticket from the selection drop down.
- You can buy multiple tickets through one account, but you must assign details to each ticket via the ‘Assign Ticket Holders’ option.
- Once all the required details are filled out, click the ‘Confirm and Pay’ button which will take you through to the checkout process.
- Here you can select the option of either ‘Click and Collect’ or ‘Delivery’. The delivery option will incur an additional charge of £1.50.
- Input your card details and confirm your order to secure your 2020/21 Moors season ticket
application form process
- You can also apply for your 2020/21 season ticket via a hard copy form. You can download this here.
- These are available for collection during opening hours of The Moors Tavern and will also be posted out to all 2019/20 Concession Season Ticket Holders for renewals.
- Forms should be returned to The Moors Tavern or the club during opening hours and can be paid for via cash, cheque or card on delivery.
- Hard copy applications will be processed for collection, unless the additional £1.50 P&P option is selected on the form.
- NOTE: New season ticket holders must return their form with a valid form of photo ID for the receiving member of staff to verify age. This is not necessary for renewals.