How to get to THE BREWERY FIELD
Spennymoor Town is located in County Durham, around six miles south of the city of Durham and
Spennymoor Town Football Club,
The Brewery Field,
The Brewery Field can be easily reached by local public transport, with a regular bus service and trains running to Durham:
Durham Bus Station is in Durham town centre and the No.6 bus takes you to Durham Road, Spennymoor, in around 15 minutes.
You can view the full route on the Arriva website.
The nearest train station is in the centre of Durham, with easy access to the number 6 bus route.
You can find train times on the National Rail website.
You can use the postcode DL16 6JN to drive here if you have a Sat Nav.
You can also follow these directions:
TRAVELLING SUPPORTER GROUND DIRECTIONS
- At Junction 56, continue forward on to the A1(M). Leave the A1(M) at Junction 60, then at the roundabout take the first exit on to the A689.
- At Rushyford roundabout, take the third exit on to the A167.
- At roundabout, take the third exit and continue on A167.
- At Thinford roundabout, take the first exit on to the A688.
- At roundabout, take the first exit and continue on the A688.
- At roundabout, take the third exit on to St Andrews Lane.
- At roundabout, take the first exit and continue on St Andrews Lane.
- At mini-roundabout, take second exit on to King Street,
- At mini-roundabout, take second exit on to King Street/Durham Road. Bear right on to Durham Road and take third exit on left on to Wood Vue.
The club has made strides to alleviate parking issues on a match day by striking a two-year deal with Durham County Council to utilise the old Durham Road school site for match day parking.
The parking will be run by older Spennymoor Town Youth FC academy players and the entirety of the small parking fee will be reinvested into the academy for the purchase of new equipment. There will be a small fee to park.